Dead Rat! Squashed Rat!

Posted by Jesse Moran | | Posted On Sunday, October 18, 2009 at 11:25 AM


I ventured outside the building on Saturday morning to find this in the drive way! It must have been one fat rat that couldn't get out of the way of a car coming. Someone funny in the building tried to dress up the carnage by putting some fun fur over it.

I asked myself "what's the chances of a rat being run over" goes to show the extent of the rats in the area. They say that you are never more than 20ft away from a rat in London. Well it could be more like 10ft in Hackney Wick! Check out the size of this squashed rat I have shot my foot on purpose so you can get an idea of just how big it is!

Just for a bit of detail if you can handle it!

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Dead Rat! Squashed Rat!

Post a Comment