Rat The Size of a Cat!

Posted by Jesse Moran | | Posted On Tuesday, September 8, 2009 at 3:52 AM


Did you read the article about the scientists find in Papua New Guinea?
OMG I think they should come and check out East London! Check out this photo of the rat prints left in poured concrete not only are the prints huge but the depth of them suggests to me that it was a pretty heavy individual as well. Obviously a lot of available food around these parts with a food packing plant right next door. But seriously I wouldn't like to come across an East London rat in a dark alley.

It seems in my case here that the bait supplied has not worked (maybe due to the large population) and the electronic devices haven't seemed to have much effect either. So it's back to the drawing board for me to try and kill these giant East London rats - or at least try to keep them out of my place anyway!

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Rat The Size of a Cat!

Post a Comment